Nicole S. Bursey, MSW
FFS Executive Director
- Take the list of needed items to the grocery store to help in choosing foods and items to donate to the food pantry.
- Food donations may be dropped off at the Frisco Family Services Food Pantry at 9085 Dogwood Street, Frisco, TX 75033 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Wednesday.
- The Food Pantry will be open for two special Saturday donations on Oct. 12 and Oct. 19 from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Frisco Family Services cannot accept bulk, expired or open items.
- Every food donation, no matter the size, helps in the fight against hunger.
Frisco Family Services Food Pantry Needed Items:
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Pasta Meals (Ravioli, Spaghetti O’s, etc.)
- Boxed Meal Helpers (Hamburger Helper, etc.)
- Boxed Mac and Cheese
- Children’s Cereals
- Fruit Cups
- Fruit Juices (small boxes or pouches)
- Flour (5 lb. size or smaller)
- Cooking Oils (48 oz size or smaller)
- Snack Items (popcorn, granola bars, etc.)
- Sliced Sandwich Bread
- Saltine Crackers
- Baking Mixes
- Laundry Detergent (approx. 40 load size or smaller)
- Size 4 and Size 5 Diapers
- Body Wash
Hunger in Frisco? Hunger and food insecurity are realities for many in Frisco and Frisco ISD, which serves Frisco and parts of Little Elm, McKinney and Plano. In 2013, more than 463,000 pounds of healthy food was distributed to neighbors in need. As the Frisco community grows, so does the need for the FFS Food Pantry. FFS is seeing more and mroe neighbors who, because of a crisis in their household (like job loss, illness or divorce), need help putting food on their table. The FFS Food Pantry distributes more than 40,000 pounds of food each month and will see an increase in demand with the upcoming holiday season.