Materials: IW #1 and Handout-Verb Diagram
1. Number the squares on the handout 1-12 (horizontally – by rows)
2. Number the sentences in your IW.
3. Rewrite your sentences changing only the verb tense.
- For example: Sentence #1 of your IW will be revised to have a simple present verb tense.
4. Number your work this way:
- 1.1 (1st IW sentence.1st verb tense)
- 2.2 (2nd IW. 2nd VT)
If you run out of IW sentences, start over with the first one:
- 1.5 (1st IW.5th VT)
5. Underline/Highlight the verb tenses